Tuesday 12 November 2013

Here there and everywhere

I have been neglecting this blog mainly due to having been away travelling to Norway and spending time updating that blog!

I have decided to experiment with resin but it is early days - my first makes are a bit messy - mainly due to the following:
1. I am impatient - this is not a good thing when making anything with resin which seems to take ages to dry (it does)
2. I am messy (not clearing the table before making anything with resin was a wee mistake!)
3. With resin less is more!!! Overfilling bezels makes a mess!!!

In the meantime I have been working on a necklace using a Menagerie Studios Focal of Paris -
And another using a gorgeous Bo Hulley focal 
At the moment Xmas orders are coming in - mainly for bag charms- but I am holding a market night next week to showcase all jewellery in stock.

Anyway here are some pics of my resin makes!!

 Market night!!

1 comment: